These policies are based on those provided on the UK Web Focus Blog.
Policies For This Blog
- The contents of this blog will address issues relevant to the JISC Beginner’s Guide to Digital Preservation Project.
- The blog will seek to both disseminate information and encourage discussion and debate.
- The target audience is JISC projects and the JISC community.
- A set of procedures will be published which will aim to ensure that the blog implements these policies and that the blog is widely accessible, functional and interoperable.
- The writing style, grammar and design of links will seek to make the blog readable.
- Minor changes to blog postings and comments may be made to fix errors.
- Comments which are felt to be spam or are inappropriate will be deleted.
- In exceptional circumstances, postings and comments may be deleted.
Quality Assurance For This Blog
The following quality assurance processed will be deployed:
- A spell-checker will be used prior to publishing a post.
- Feedback on posts will be encouraged.
Changes To The Policies
Also note that:
- The scope, policies, target audiences and procedures may be subject to change in light of experiences, resource implications or changes in external factors.
This page was first published on 28 April 2010.