A number of events have been organised as part of this work.
The following events have been held:
- Workshop on Institutional Web Sites: Evidence for their Value. Held at University of Glasgow on 12 November 2010.
- Workshop on Institutional and Social Web Services: Evidence for their Value. Held at Birkbeck, University of London on 7 December 2010.
- Workshop on Metrics and Social Web Services: Quantitative Evidence for their Use and Impact . Held at the Open University on 11 July 2011.
In addition to these 1-day events a number of additional talks were provided which supported this work:
- Evidence, Impact, Value: Metrics for Understanding Personal and Institutional Use of the Social Web: A talk given at a workshop on Digital Impacts: How to Measure and Understand the Usage and Impact of Digital Content at University of Oxford, on 20th May 2010.
- “Sixty Minutes To Save Libraries”: Gathering Evidence to Demonstrate Library Services’ Impact and Value: A discussion group session on held at the Mashspa event in Bath on 29th October 2010.
- Monitoring and Maximising Organisational Impact: A talk given at the Internet Librarian International (ILI) 2010 conference held in London on 14th October 2010.
- Measuring and Maximising Impact Using the Social Web: A 90 minute workshop session delivered at UKOLN’s IWMW 2010 event held at the University of Sheffield on 13th July 2010.
2 Responses to “Events”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.