About This Work
This blog was set up to support UKOLN work on best practices for gathering quantitive evidence and developing metrics on the use of networked services to support institutional and project activities.
This work included running three workshops which helped to raise awareness of the importance of gathering and using evidence within the sector. The workshops addressed several areas of interest and seek to develop appropriate approaches and methodologies which can be used in the particular areas.
The areas of interest which were identified were use of institutional Web services and use of Social Web services.
Fillowing the successful completion of this project, the blog was closed.
The outputs from this work were:
- Reports on the workshops
- Final report on recommendations and approaches to gathering evidence and measuring impact.
In addition to these tangible outputs this work also aimed to raise awareness of the importance of gathering and using evidence and encourage discussions and debate on ways of doing this.
The key stakeholders for this work were:
- UKOLN, who delivered this work
- JISC, who funded this work.
- Members of institutional Web teams, who provided input into the workshops.
- Those involved in JISC-funded project work, who were involved in second workshop.
One Response to “About”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.